The other day I posted eight classifications of women as part of my attempt to decode the female mind and thought process. Those eight classifications are some of the more “negative” types of women that we have the pleasure of dealing with on a fairly regular basis.
Today I am going to share with you some more “positive” types of women. Unfortunately, for me, this list was a little tougher to come up with. I’m guessing that is one of the reasons I’m still single. With that said, I have enlisted the help of AskMen.com. Here is a list they have compiled:
1) Miss Sweet: Miss Sweet is a woman who’s positive, content with her life, always upbeat and just a blast to be around. She’s a genuine person without a bitch bone in her body. She’s always truly happy to see you and you find yourself looking forward to spending time with her. Miss Sweets are usually snapped up out of the dating market right away, so they’re pretty rare. But if you can find one, you’ve got a real treasure on your hands.
2) Miss Equality: This type of woman is a true feminist — not one of the radical man-haters, or the hypocritical pseudo-feminists who think that equality means “I demand equal rights and an equal salary, but a man still has to pay for me.” The Miss Equalitys of the world genuinely like men, and understand that equality means equality across the board, from holding the door open to fighting on the front lines. They believe that a relationship should be a 50/50 partnership, and are more than willing to shoulder their half of the responsibilities and dating expenses — just because it’s the right thing to do.
3) Miss Sexual: You should be so lucky to encounter one of these! Miss Sexual loves men and loves sex — and makes no bones about it. She’s not selling it, she’s not using it as a tool to manipulate men — she just naturally craves it. Miss Sexual is not to be confused with a nymphomaniac, who suffers from psychological problems — rather, she has somehow bypassed the female societal training of auctioning off the use of her vagina to the highest bidder. For this reason, most other women hate her, because she’s giving it away free of charge. But men love her because she’s a free spirit who’s actually honest about her sex drive. Very rare, but worth searching the ends of the earth for.
4) Miss Best Friend: Closely aligned with Miss Sweet, Miss Best Friend is another joy to be around. She’s the kind of woman you’re totally in sync with — you like the same things, watch the same TV shows, enjoy going to the same places. You can spend five minutes with her and think you’ve known her for years. She’s always on your side, laughs at all your jokes, and calls you just to say “hi” because she genuinely misses you. She’s great just to hang with. A word of warning, though — with Miss Best Friend, you have to make your sexual interest known from day one because if she gets it into her head that you are going to be “just friends,” it’s almost impossible to change her mind.
5) Miss Straightforward: This is the type of woman who knows how to communicate . With Miss Straightforward, there are no games, no expecting men to be mind readers, no behavior based on ridiculous, female-biased advice from articles in Cosmo or The Rules . Miss Straightforward will pick up the phone and ask you out. She will do what she says she will do — not say one thing and do just the opposite. Although she may be blunt at times, at least you’ll know where you stand and you’ll never have to spend hours trying to decode contradictory or emotion-based female behavior.
6) Miss Independent: This is a good woman to find if you don’t have a lot of time to invest in a relationship or you’re the type of guy who needs a lot of space. Miss Independent has a real life of her own and is happily going in her own positive direction. She’s the type who wants a man in her life, but doesn’t need a man in her life. And she certainly isn’t looking for men to solve all her problems or blame when things don’t go her way.
7) Miss Loyal: Miss Loyal will never cheat on you or constantly be on the lookout for a “better deal.” When you go out, she won’t be scanning the room for other guys, but will keep her attention focused on you, the man in her life. She’s also more apt to stick around if times get tough.
8) Miss No Pressure: While many women are chomping at the bit to get married, Miss No Pressure hasn’t fallen prey to any such agenda. She’s happy just to be with you. So you don’t get any, “Where is our relationship going?”, or hint-dropping about the future, or window-shopping at the jewelry store. She may want to get married at some point, but she’s in no hurry — she thinks that if it happens, it will just happen naturally.
9) Miss Secure: Miss Secure accepts herself as she is and is comfortable with her good points, as well as her bad. And she feels the same about you. Miss Secure doesn’t need constant attention to shore up a sagging ego, has tons of self-esteem, and is always going in her own positive direction.
10) Miss Personality: Miss Personality is a great find. She might not be up for first prize in a beauty contest (although she could be), but her intelligence, wit and sparkling presence just light up the room, and she draws people like a magnet. Her personality is so charming that it easily overcomes any deficiencies she might have in the looks department, just because she’s so great to be with.
11) Miss Low Maintenance: The rarest of the rare, Miss Low Maintenance is the most atypical of modern women. She really doesn’t care about how much money you have — she just likes you for yourself and not for what she can take from you. She’s likely to be a true feminist, and will gladly pay her share of the dating expenses. If you can find a Miss Low Maintenance, hang on to her for dear life!
12) Miss Right For You:A lot of guys choose women who are “arm candy” — good-looking trophy girlfriends who bolster their status among other men or counteract their own insecurities. That’s all well and good, but if you find a woman who makes you happy, regardless of looks, age or social status — or what any other guy thinks — then you have definitely won at the mating game. Read more here.
For my next installment of “Decoding Women,” I’ll share with you, my thoughts, as to how all of these types of women (the first eight and these twelve) are really all the same at the very root of their existence. How their minds work and how they make their decisions. We’ll talk about Miss Quadruplor (Miss Q for short) and how she has enlightened me on a few things.